And Baby Makes Four.......

My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Welcome to my life.....


Hi everybody.... After being a stalker on blogger for about 6 months now I've decided to start one of my own. I don't really have much to write about except the occasional rant about how boring my work is and of course family stuff. I actually will probably talk most about being pregnant and then the wonderful (I hope) birth of our first child together. We are receiving care from THE BIRTH CENTER in Bryn Mawr, PA and love it so far. I am very much looking forward to having a natural birth and hope that it goes at least half as well as I'm expecting it to. Melissa has been and continues to be very supportive and Brianna is sooooo excited to be a big sister. As soon as I figure out how to link to flicker or another similar site I will do that so everyone can see our fun family photos. The picture above is of our little one at 13 weeks 0 days... I think she looks like me!

Ok.. so I'm a horrible writer and think that I have some form of learning disorder probably Dyslexia but was never diagnosed (seriously).... So please keep that in mind when reading these posts!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey girl!! Congrats again on the mommy thing! I'm sooo happy for you guys! Love ya lots!

January 23, 2007 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This blog is a great idea. I will look forward to the updates!!

January 23, 2007 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Truck Driver Wife said...

Congrats! Thank you for sharing your story. I think it is wonderful that you and Melissa will be parents to a new baby soon.

January 24, 2007 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Mystic said...

Hey! Congrats on that little baby! I was just at your wives blog, so I came to see yours.

I think you have an amazing family, I hope to have one like yours someday. :)

Take care.
Hugs!

January 30, 2007 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home