And Baby Makes Four.......

My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sleepless in Paulsboro....


Recently my nights have consisted of heaving my ever growing belly from side to side each time wedging a pillow under my belly to create the most comfortable sleeping position. I’m not quite sure why I can’t sleep but I’m guessing it’s related to having to pee every three hours and a constant pain in my right hip. Turning violently on a crappy hard mattress tends to disturb your pleasantly sleeping partner. And this makes me feel bad…. Kinda. So…. Melissa and I went last night and purchased a $1500 super duper comfy pillow top mattress in hopes that we could both get some sleep! I can’t wait and I know Melissa is excited too!

We also purchased a Glider/Recliner off the internet. Great idea until we realized that the freight company only delivers to your door. We had to quickly round up people to help squeeze the oversized chair through the front door and down the steps of the family room. Why did we order off the internet and not just go to a store and have it delivered? Well because I had to have a GLIDER/Recliner and not a ROCKER/Recliner that most stores sell. And Melissa being the wonderful Wife she is found one that matches the couch perfectly.

So… Hopefully Thursday night will bring sound sleep in the new bed and Friday I can relax in the big comfy GLIDER/Recliner in the family room. That will be all the big purchases we make for a while except for Brianna’s loft bed, new mattress and new desk for her birthday. And then NO more!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I am salivating over that mattress. There have many sleepless nights in our household during this pregnancy.
I'm thinking that's a good reason to go out and buy a top-O-the-line mattress!!!

January 31, 2007 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Mystic said...

Woot I´m sure you´ll be able to sleep great in that mattress! :) Looks very comfy!

Hugs!

February 2, 2007 at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home