Awake and Dreaming?

Well if dreams are any sign of what is to come I looks as though we’ll be having a very long birth day resulting in a very cute (red head) baby girl named Mia. My last night consisted again of constant tossing and turning (the bed is soooo comfy though) and dreaming of a very long painless birth. I could feel the baby's head between my legs (sorry TMI) and when I got to the "Birth Center" I was already 5 cm dialated. When the baby was finally born I suctioned her mouth and nose and she just looked at me without crying. I got really close to her face and said her name “Mia”. I remember thinking she’s really cute which is different from my previous dreams when the baby was just not cute or an animal….
I think I felt the first movement yesterday on the way to work. I sneezed very obnoxiously and right after I swore I felt a flutter right below my belly button. I can’t wait to feel movements regularly.
We took a picture of my belly last night (16 weeks 2 days) and I think I will post it later tonight. I look like I’m about 30 weeks along (and I'm wearing mismatching PJ's)… I think I get more bloated in the evening after eating and drinking because I notice in the morning I don’t look so big.
Besides the insomnia I’ve also been experiencing some round ligament pain when I sneeze, cough or move suddenly. I also think that being pregnant is sucking the moisture out of my skin. I never had a problem with dry skin and now my hands are constantly dry and my back and butt are sooooo itchy! Other than these minor inconveniences I am pretty much enjoying being pregnant. Sometimes during the day I just am floored that I actually have a little life growing inside of me.


1 Comments:
I guess will have to lather up that back and butt for you! Your "big" belly is stunningly beautiful! Can't wait for the BIG ultrasound!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home