And Baby Makes Four.......

My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!

Tuesday, February 6, 2007




These are some names that we like.... Some I only like and Some Melissa favors.... Thoughts and suggestions are wanted!




Girls




Mylie


Kinsey


Saylor


Calla


Bella (middle name)


Drea


Ella (middle name)


Delaney


Reagan


Regan


Laney


Brooklyn


Teagan


Mia


Natalia


Karleigh


Ivy


James




Suggestions: Kinsey Saylor; Mia James; Mia Brooklyn (we both like this)




Boys




Camden-Celtic


Jack


Jackson


Zander


Hayden


James (middle name)


Kyler


Keegan-Celtic


Julian


Ethan (middle name)


Kelan


Lincoln


Kasen


Jamesen


Foster (My last name)


Milo


Declan




Suggestions: Kyler James; Hayden James, Jamesen Foster (Melissa really likes)

13 Comments:

Blogger Married Lesbian Mom said...

Saylor - No friggin way hun! Unless she is a pirate or in the Navy that is just asking for her to get teased about!

Camden - We live in NJ and Camden is a city here known for the murder rates amd ghetto factor! (just look it up everyone!)

I LOVE Mia and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jamesen/Jameson

February 6, 2007 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Merr said...

I just stumbled across your blog. Those are a lot of cute names. You like unique names like us. Our son's name is Camden, and we got it from the Camden's on 7th Heaven. Good luck on a name choice.

February 6, 2007 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Ella was my choice if we had a girl. I like Mia too.
Boy's names, I really like Ethan and Declan.
Names that I liked for boys that Lois vetoed were Cole and Jack.

February 6, 2007 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Carey said...

When thinking of names, I try to think of the person as both a child and as an adult... will the name work for both? What sounds super cute for a kid, might not sound so hot for an adult.

That said, Kinsey is a no-no. That's a scale for measuring sexuality. I think Mia is a cute name for a little girl, but I am not so sure for an adult?? I mean, I totally dig Mia Hamm, but she's famous :)

http://www.notwithoutmyhandbag.com
/babynames/index.html

Go there for more info on names!! LOL

February 7, 2007 at 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the name Hayden James, if it's a boy. I also like the name Karleigh Bella, if it's a girl. I dislike both of the names Camden & Saylor. I agree with the married lesbian mom who says that she would get teased in school.

xoxox
L^2

February 7, 2007 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

As a teacher one thing I hear kids with unusual names or spelling complain about... they can never find things with their name on it, and they wish they could. Just food for thought.

February 7, 2007 at 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My children will be named, if I have them ofcourse, Kade Douglas, and Kaine Robert.
For girls I'm so picky. I like the name I enjoy Addison, girls names perplex me, all I know is that the middle name has to be Patricia or Elizabeth.

February 8, 2007 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Echo said...

I really like Keegan and Tegan. The fact that they rhyme is merely a coincidence :)

February 8, 2007 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger S&C said...

I like Kinsey Saylor

Ella would be a great first name. Its one of my FAV for sure!!! What about Ella Kinsey?

February 8, 2007 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Being part Irish, I have to cast my vote for Declan.

February 8, 2007 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Cheri said...

I gotta go with Melissa...
Jamesen Foster

I guess with her step mom passing away the J seems so appropriate and your last name...seems like a natural fit and a strong and special name.

February 12, 2007 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger SymplyAmused said...

I'm old fashioned, I love the names Emily and Stella (for a middle name). My middle daughter is named Lauren Stella : )

February 15, 2007 at 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

November 11, 2008 at 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home