And Baby Makes Four.......

My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

This is amazing!!

From reading about it on the website it sounds like a pretty reputable and "non-hoaxy" program! I was never one that liked the idea of throwing your baby in the water "because they know how to hold their breath" but this is different.... I would love to take Jamesen but they only do it in Arizona now. I did sign up to request that an instructor come to us but their has to be 30 families in the area for them to consider traveling!! Watch the video...


http://www.childdrowningprevention.com/index.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was 2 years old, I was with my family a big public pool. I was near the deep end and just kind of walked over the edge and right in. Luckily for me, the lifeguard jumped right in and saved me. My grandmother, in fear of me being afraid of the water and in fear of me doing it again, kept throwing me in to her pool and making me swim. It kind of turned me in to a fish as a child, but it probably saved my life. That program looks like a good program.
Oh...and it's nice to see you blogging again.

March 3, 2008 at 6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home