My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!
Back to work...


I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK!!!
I just love being home with Jamesen all day! I can't imagine not being with him all day and seeing his smiley face.... That's why I was sooooo excited when Melissa said that I should start looking for a part time job! So I've been networking within my field and I'm going to talk to the director of Psychiatric Emergency Screening next week! I did my internship there and I already know the two supervisors.... I really hope this works out.... If I take the job I'll probably be working a 12 hour shift on Saturdays but I think it'll be worth it!
The pictures are from the kids fall photo shoot!
5 Comments:
Precious photos! I love the select colorization one of Jameson!
That will be great if you could be with your little guy more!
I love the pictures. Sure hope the job pans out for you. Goin back to work after having a baby sure is hard.
It is definitely a hard transition, going back to work after baby! That is great that you might be able to cut back on work hours! The photos are cute. So hard to believe fall will be here so soon!!
I love the pictures! I love the one of Jamesen!
Both pictures are beautiful but that one on top is priceless! Love the hat and love the smile!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home