Moving on....
We went in today to see Holly for a status check..... We had another NST and he still looks great! My BP is doing good too! Holly drew more blood work to make sure I'm not getting an infection and we took it to the stat lab at the hospital.... I was having pretty good contractions every 6 mins. until I walked in the door and sat down. They were going pretty good for about two hours and just puttered out.... until we got back in the car to come home. They aren't coming very close together but I'm hopeful that things will start back up soon. So if things don't get going over night I am to take castor oil tomorrow morning. This will hopefully put me into active labor. If that doesn't' work Thursday morning I would go to the hospital for cervidil...
The Stats:
BP: 110/74 (yes!!)
Glucose in Urine: negative
Protein in Urine: negative
Labs: normal
NST: normal


1 Comments:
How exciting!! Hopefully things start to progress and you have a sweet baby in your arms very soon!! Wishing a healthy delivery and a great recovery!! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home