And Baby Makes Four.......

My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Appointment Update and New Picture....


This lovely picture is of me at 37 weeks and 3 days.... Jamesen is tearin my ass up!!

I had my BP check yesterday (7/2/07) and my BP is actually looking pretty good. It was 120/80 which is still a little high for me but overall not bad. I saw Holly again... she is so cool!! I hope she's on call when I go in to labor!


She let Brianna use the Doppler to find the heartbeat... it was good and strong in the 140's!

I have my regularly scheduled appointment on Thursday and can't wait to get the new stats!

We also had our Supplemental Childbirth Class on Monday night... Yeah I was there twice in one day! It was somewhat informative but the best info. I thought was.... Last year out of 440 births only 2 women went to the hospital for pain relief! That's pretty good if you ask me!

Stats:

Weight: +2 lbs.

Protein in Urine: trace

Glucose in Urine: negative

Baby Heartbeat: 140's

Lab results: all normal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home