And Baby Makes Four.......

My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Getting ready...


I have to say...... I'm starting to get impatient!! I just want him here so badly! I'm looking and feeling enormous.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Lauren,

Just stopping by (saw your profile on myspace). Congrats to you and your wife! What an exciting time! Your belly looks great! I totally agree that 6 weeks isn't enough time AT ALL. You should be able to get 4 weeks before your due date for disability. Look into that some more!

I wish you all the best, looking forward to meeting your baby boy. Take care.

June 5, 2007 at 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll get through it. I can remember being so impatient. And I used to cry over silly things like stretch marks and finding the right nursing bra!

June 6, 2007 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home