And Baby Makes Four.......

My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Midwife Update

I had another midwife appointment yesterday (5/24/07) and it went well as expected.... Here are some stats:

Weight: gained 4 lbs. (I've been gaining 2 lbs. a week steady now)
Blood pressure: 117/60 (or something like that....still really good)
Fundal Height: 33 cm (still measuring one week ahead!)
Protein: trace
Glucose: negative
Baby HB: 150
Baby position: head in pelvis but in ribs.... back to the right!

I'm so happy that Jamesen and I are both still healthy and doing so well. I couldn't get another appointment in 2 weeks so I go back in just over 3 weeks. After that I will be going weekly. I dropped off my disability paperwork but the lady Peggy who takes care of that is on vacation. I guess I'll have to wait even longer to find out how long I'll have off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home