And Baby Makes Four.......

My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Smarty Pants....

Brianna has been chosen for the district student of the month in our lovely town!! The ceremony was supposed to be held on Thursday which is the day that I work 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM. :( But it was changed to this Tuesday so I can make it!!! I can't wait to see her get this award... I know she's so proud of her achievements and so are Melissa and I.....

My stepsister and her baby (Xavier) are still in the hospital.... Shannon has had a fever since the end of last week and the baby is still under the Bili Lights. We haven't seen him yet but my mom says he's sooo cute!!

Melissa called and the crib and dresser will be here in about two weeks... I can't wait because Jamesen's room is a mess with things on the floor that belong in the dresser and crib! I keep setting up more of his big things..... I did the swing last night and packed the pack and play with diapers, wipes, blankets and burp clothes... Melissa put the bouncer chair in the pack and play... she did that with Brianna's and she loved being under the mobile in hers. I also put the car seat in the car.... it was just sitting in the living room on the floor asking to be destroyed by the dogs or cats... This way it's safe and with me everyday!! I love it!

I have a midwife appointment this Thursday and can't wait to see if he's still head down!! I have more questions to ask and this Temporary Disability to take care of. Hopefully they will give me the full four weeks off before my due date!!

1 month 30 days to go.....

or 61 days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home