And Baby Makes Four.......

My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

26 Weeks 5 Days


Well to day I'm 26 weeks and 5 days!! I can't believe that it's getting so close to when Jamesen will be here! The other night Melissa was talking (and making really obnoxious turkey gobble noises) to my belly and after she would say something Jamesen would kick her..... It was the coolest thing!! We were both laughing and smiling for the rest of the night. We actually will get to see what he looks like next Saturday April 28th when we go for the 3D/4D ultrasound. We are so excited and are looking forward to sharing the experience with my mom, sister and April. I go on Wednesday for my Glucose Challenge Test and I am a little worried that I might have GD. We'll see.... I'm keeping positive and hoping for the best. After that I start my every 2 week appointments!!! We are done our Hypnobabies classes and are on the maintenance schedule now. It seems to be going well.... Don't know if I'm crazy but I'm Sooooo looking forward to Jamesen's birth!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home