I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it!
Just wanted to write a quick update on baby news. Since about two weeks ago Melissa has been able to feel Jamesen’s kicks (we thought). We actually stayed up a little later last night (3/26/07) and when we were watching the L Word Jamesen started his daily acrobatics! I grabbed Melissa’s hand and put it on my belly where I could feel him kicking the most. About 20 seconds later he kicked and Melissa jumped and let out a little yell. This is the first time that she was undoubtedly able to feel Jamesen. She was so overwhelmed that she was speechless and started to cry. It was sooooo cute and made me tear up! I’m so happy that she can finally feel all the things that I have been feeling for weeks now!
We also have scheduled the 3D/4D ultrasound at “Womb With a View” for April 28th at 9:30 am. My mother and sister will be accompanying us and we are waiting to hear back from Melissa’s sister!
Things are starting to be bought off our registry and it’s just so exciting. I can’t wait until he’s here!!!


1 Comments:
How exciting :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home