
Well as you can see I'm getting ridiculously Big! There is just no need for a person in week 20 to be this big. As I grow my patience and self control seem to be dwindling! For example: I threw a fit last week because the Panzarotti that Melissa brought home from the pizza place was not big enough to satisfy my monstrous hunger. Keep in mind that pre-pregnancy I didn't ever like Panzarotti's or pizza. Melissa actually had to call and order another one and have her dad bring it over STAT..... I have also been loosing it with Brianna... She is going through a (as Melissa would call it) "fresh" stage and she has a comeback or excuse for EVERYTHING! I won't say too much about that but I did feel terrible when she wrote me an absolutely wonderful sorry note with bubble gum taped to the front.
We ordered the bedding for Jamesen's room! YEAH!! It's so cute. The only problem is, is that the bedding is not here and our painter is ready to go. So last night we went and picked out the paint. It's kinda bright and I really hope it doesn't look like neon green on the walls... I think he's coming on Thursday (the night I work until 10:00 PM) so it'll be a big surprise when I get home.
Sleeping is still a struggle every night. Now I pee a good 3-4 times a night and hear every bump, creek and Chinese Delivery Guy at the door at 11:45 at night. Yes last night we were awakened by the dogs barking like they were being beaten..... Melissa flew down the stairs to see the Chinese delivery guy standing at the door. Obviously (well maybe not with my appetite these days) no one at this house was up and eating.... ALL the lights were out.... I mean come on use some common sense!
I was able to feel Jamesen moving A LOT today. I just sat there at work with this glazed over look and a smile on my face. He was moving for about 5 minutes and I loved every second of it. Before today it was like oh I think he just moved..... Now I can truly feel him!
1 Comments:
awe, congrats...
it's just such a miracle, enjoy it, because soon enough he will be kicking u in the bladder, lol!
best of luck
god bless
peace & love
Mel
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home