And Baby Makes Four.......

My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Kicks and Giggles


I just felt Jamesen kick for the first time!!! I've been trying for the past couple of days but haven't been able to feel it with my hands. Well today I guess he was just in the right position because I felt him kick hard three times. I just sat in my chair staring off into the air with this shit eating grin on my face (I almost started crying thinking about what he looks like in there). I can't wait to get home and wake him up so Melissa and Brianna can feel too. I think this has been the coolest thing about being pregnant so far!!

1 Comments:

Blogger stumptown dreamer said...

wow! Is that a for real photo??
awesome if it is, awesome even if it isn't!!
congratulations and wishing you all the best for the coming months, the birth and life as the four of you together.
Nice to find you on the blogosphere.

March 14, 2007 at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home