And Baby Makes Four.......

My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Sweet Milanah


Milanah (pictured here with Brianna) sadly left us today.... Melissa took her to our Vet's office around 8:30 PM to be peacefully put to sleep. About a week ago she was diagnosed with pretty pervasive lung cancer and since then her condition as worsened. Today she was barely able to breath even laying down and by this evening she didn't even want to lay down... I'm so thankful for Melissa because I don't think I would be able to hold it together to take her. I loved this dog when no one else did and think I gave her a pretty good last 4 years of life. She truly was one of the sweetest most gentle dogs I've ever met and I'm glad I was able to help her even if it was for a short time. We will all miss her SOOOO much but I'm mostly worried for Faithy.... Faithy was Milanah's best buddy and was always by her side.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I am so so sorry. I'm glad she didn't suffer and that she had a great life with you.

April 6, 2007 at 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are going to miss her, she was so sweet.

April 12, 2007 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home