My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!
24 Weeks and 4 Days....

Had my endocrinologist appointment today..... (I have Graves Disease) and got yelled at because I'm gaining so much weight.... I don't eat the best but damn... I'm gaining everyday. I've always put weight on very easily.... and then was able to lose it easily.... but I'm not sure how it's going to work with being pregnant. I've estimated that I will have to lose about 100 pounds by the time this baby is born.... Lots of work to do!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home