And Baby Makes Four.......

My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!

Sunday, April 1, 2007

23 Weeks 3 Days


Don't know why but I usually take my pictures on Tuesdays. I don't feel this big but I know I'm looking monstrous these days (and loving every second of it)! We went to my stepsisters baby shower today and it was so much fun.... I can't wait until mine! Everyone keeps asking me how I feel and if I'm ready... I am so ready!! I want Jamesen to be here in our family so bad and I'm so looking forward to his birthday! Every week I feel more and more confident about birthing with Hypnobabies and just can't wait until that time comes....

2 Comments:

Blogger Married Lesbian Mom said...

That is the most beautiful belly I have ever seen! I love you both!!

April 3, 2007 at 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Belly, it is so cute :) I am so happy for all of you.

April 12, 2007 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home