And Baby Makes Four.......

My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!

Sunday, May 6, 2007

The most wonderful Baby Shower in the World!!!

Saturday we were supposed to go over my mom's for a Cinco De Mayo party but when we got there....... there were 60+ people under decorated tents in the front yard.... It was so wonderful the mix of people who were there. Melissa's family, my family (both very extended), friends, coworkers (who are friends also) and even some kids and babies. We opened presents for almost 2 hours and I have never been witness to that many baby items outside of Babies R Us.... (It was almost obnoxious)

We ended up getting about 98% of everything we needed and wanted off our registry and more... We also got gift cards so everything we didn't get we went today and bought. We now have everything we need for the first year or so of Jamesen's life (including enough wipes and diapers for the first two months).

I am so thankful for all the wonderful things that our friends and family brought for Jamesen and I can tell that he will be loved so much!

I don't have pictures from the actual shower but I did take pictures of all the stuff after I organized as much as I possible could. Our living room (that we never use) is filled with big stuff and boxes and Jamesen's room is piled high. The crib and dresser should be coming anytime now and can't wait to organize more when it finally gets here!

Here are some pics: http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/anamlgrl/Shower/

*** Does anyone have any advise on how to better link photobucket to my page? I haven't had a real chance to fiddle with it and just can't figure it out... ***

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a way, but I don't know how, maybe check out flickr? Let me know if you need help!

Jen

June 1, 2007 at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home