And Baby Makes Four.......

My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!

Friday, May 4, 2007

Full frontal....


For those of you who have no idea what I look like..... Keep in mind that I've alread gained 50 lbs. since finding out I was pregnant and a lovely 20 before that due to stopping smoking. Not trying to make excuses but I am promising myself that after Jamesen is born no more messing around!! I'm gonna look sexy again!!! And that is my lovely sister with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home