And Baby Makes Four.......

My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

3D/4D Ultrasound Complete......


Today we were finally able to see our son!! It was soooo amazing! I feel so much more close with him now that I almost know what he looks like... It was so cool to see him move and feel it at the same time. We were able to see him yawn and swallow and his tongue was moving a mile a minute... He was actually quite uncooperative. He had his hands in front of his face the whole time. The technician was constantly jiggling my belly to try to move him. He would move his hands for a second but put them right back on his face. Oh my god I can't wait for him to be here! Only 12 more weeks until my guess date! I think I'll go a little early so even less if I get my wish!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too Cool, He is beautiful!

April 29, 2007 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

That is so cool!

May 3, 2007 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home