
As you can see I'm getting ridiculously huge... not only where the baby is but also a spare tire! I have a feeling it will all be worth it though! I have my next midwife appointment on Saturday.... The crib and dresser are also coming Saturday.... we can't wait.. the room will finally be complete!
I have rough nights and good nights... sometimes I just can't get comfy! I'm getting so big that I get angry sometimes... good thing Melissa is there to tell me that it will get better soon!
My coworkers had a little shower for me today! I was really surprised! It was nice.. everyone (well almost everyone) was there and we had good food! They all pitched in on a gift card for us! Yeah! We love Target!
I'll be sure to post after the appointment on Saturday with stats and any new developments!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home