And Baby Makes Four.......

My name is Lauren and my wife's name is Melissa. We have an 8 year-old daughter Brianna and one on the way. Yes I'm pregnant!! This page is mostly to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy and then birth and life of the new baby but if there are any others that happen to stumble across this, WELCOME!

Monday, July 9, 2007

Slow and Steady Wins the Race (I hope!)

Well it's almost 12:30 pm on 7/9/07 and I have been having pressure waves since 11:00 pm last night! I, as a result, got NO sleep.... I mean it!! Not one wink! I'm so exhausted! The pressure waves were just that.... pressure! A few were slightly uncomfortable but nothing that made me wake up Melissa.... They were coming about every 10 minutes but never seemed to get any stronger.

I had my check-up appointment today (7/9/07) with Nancy and found out that I am 1 cm dilated but not effaced at all. She told me that it sounds like I could be in the early stages of labor and NEED to get some sleep! She gave me a prescription for Ambien. I go back on Thursday to get checked again. She said if my BP stays stable I should have a normal birth at the Birth Center!

The Stats:

Weight: -1 (yes that's right... I lost a pound!)
Protein in Urine: Trace
Glucose in Urine: negative
BP: 124/82
Labs from Last time: all perfect
Baby Position: still head down and back to my right
Baby HB: great
Fundal Height: ok I guess... she didn't say anything
Effacement: 0%
Dilation: 1 cm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home